Crambé Face Forward Rejuvenating Facial Oil
A powerful, all-natural product that’s gorgeously rich but never greasy.
Made from Crambe Abyssinica seeds, grown on Canada’s Prince Edward Island, this luxurious oil has anti-inflammatory properties and high levels of erucic, oleic and linoleic fatty acids, which penetrate the skin and provide a protective lipid barrier.
The result? Locked-in nourishment, allowing dull, tired or dry skin to show its brighter side.
What is Abyssinian Oil?
Abyssinian oil is great for both your skin and the environment.
It is NOT harvested from slow-growth ancient trees or from nuts, but is produced from the seeds of a renewable annual plant crop that requires less water to grow. The plant (crambe abyssinica) has evolved through natural selection without any genetic engineering.
Its delicate flowers produce the small seeds from which the Abyssinian oil is extracted. The oil extraction process is done by pressing the seeds without the use of chemicals. The remainder of the plant is rich in nutrients and is used as animal feed and is also re-cultivated back into the soil as fertilizer.
Abyssinian Oil, Your Skin's New BFF
Here are just a few reasons why you'll fall in love with our game-changing Crambé Face Forward Rejuvenating Facial Oil:
• Hydrates and locks in moisture
• Rejuvenates and reduces the appearance of pores and fine lines
• Helps protect against future skin damage
• Calms and soothes problem-prone skin
• It has a comedogenic rating of 0, which means that it doesn't clog pores and helps balance your skins natural oil production
• Helps protect skin against future damage.