Crambé Face Forward Rejuvenating Facial Oil
A powerful, all-natural product that’s gorgeously rich but never greasy.
Made from Crambe Abyssinica seeds, grown on Canada’s Prince Edward Island, this luxurious oil has anti-inflammatory properties and high levels of erucic, oleic and linoleic fatty acids, which penetrate the skin and provide a protective lipid barrier.
The result? Locked-in nourishment, allowing dull, tired or dry skin to show its brighter side.SHOP NOW
Abyssinian Oil, Your Skin's New BFF
Here are just a few reasons why you'll fall in love with our game-changing Crambé Face Forward Rejuvenating Facial Oil:
• Hydrates and locks in moisture
• Rejuvenates and reduces the appearance of pores and fine lines
• Helps protect against future skin damage
• Calms and soothes problem-prone skin
• It has a comedogenic rating of 0, which means that it doesn't clog pores and helps balance your skins natural oil production
• Helps protect skin against future damage.
OK, But Does it Really Work?
Crambé Face Forward Rejuvenating Facial Oil is fueled by 100% natural abyssinica seeds which contain powerful skincare properties:
• Critical antioxidants protect against skin damage
• Active anti-inflammatory properties aide in soothing problem-prone skin
• High levels of erucic, oleic and linoleic omega fatty acids which: hydrates and locks in your skin’s moisture, makes your skin look and feel smoother and also strengthens skin against signs of environmental damage.
What is Abyssinian Oil, Anyway?
Abyssinian oil is great for both your skin and the environment. It is NOT harvested from slow-growth ancient trees or from nuts, but is produced from the seeds of a renewable annual plant crop that requires less water to grow. The plant (crambe abyssinica) has evolved through natural selection without any genetic engineering. Its delicate flowers produce the small seeds from which the Abyssinian oil is extracted. The oil extraction process is done by pressing the seeds without the use of chemicals. The remainder of the plant is rich in nutrients and is used as animal feed and is also re-cultivated back into the soil as fertilizer.
For you history buffs, the plant has origins in the Ethiopian highlands. Through the years, it has spread to the Mediterranean region; Now, this hearty plant is grown on Canada's own East Coast— lucky for us!
Hello! Nice to Meet You
We’re Daniel, Benjamin and Matt, co-founders of Crambé Skincare. We believe healthy skin belongs to everyone!
• We're all from Canada's East Coast (Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia) and have vast experience in the beauty/grooming and skincare world
• Benjamin and Daniel have both worked as art directors at top fashion, beauty and style magazines
• Matt has a photography degree & works as a marketing & content manager
• We’ve all worked with the best beauty editors, makeup artists, models and photographers. We're pretty sure some of their style, knowledge (and maybe even on-set dancing skills) have rubbed off on us
• Daniel has always been a bit obsessed with face oil and learned about Abyssinian oil when working on a magazine article. He thought, "Stop the presses! Abyssinian oil is being grown in Canada?" The rest, as they say is history
• We all fell in love with Abyssinian oil and now are passionate about its amazing skincare properties. Hello antioxidants and omega fatty acids!