Abyssinian Oil is no one-trick pony...in fact this oil is so versatile we just had to share with you all the different ways this highly sustainable oil can be included in many of your daily skincare routines.
1. Use Abyssinian Oil as a makeup primer by adding a drop to your foundation to deliver a hydrating glow.
2. Prep your skin with a few drops of oil before using a face mask to help boost the effect.
3. Makes a wonderful cuticle oil. The fatty acids work wonders on dry cuticles and will extend the life of any fresh manicure or pedicure.
4. With us all washing our hands more than ever a few drops massaged into your hands keep them looking and feeling fantastic. Bye bye dry rough skin.
5. Abyssinian Oil can be used in lieu of an under-eye cream. It’s perfect for more delicate areas of the face and absorbs quickly. Take extra care not to get oil actually in eyes.
6. Try it on your brows and lashes to help moisturize.
7. Use oil to spot-treat extra dry areas. Elbows and feet really benefit.
8. Crambé Face Forward Abyssinian Oil can provide your hair with natural protection against the elements and assist in de-tangling. It's the perfect way to add shine and luster without the use of chemicals. Simply add a few drops to the palms of your hands and massage through the ends of your hair.